- What is the process of jewelry customization?
Within one week of your initial meeting with our designer, we will produce a 3D model of your piece. Once the design is approved, the time frame for completion varies depending on the intricacy of the piece and availability of materials.
- What is your return policy?
- We accept returns for refund or exchange within 14 days of purchase/shipment from our facility.
- We will not accept any return if the creation shows signs of wear, has been used, or has been altered from its original condition in any way. This includes gift boxes and velvet pouches.
- Special order, personalized and made-to-order creations cannot be returned to us for exchange or refund
- Do you buy gold? We can assist you in selling your jewelry.
- What if the item I’m looking for is not on the website? Please feel free to contact us so we can check whether the piece can be made for you. Some of our creations are one of a kind due to the lack of availability of the gem stones.
- Do you repair jewelry?
Yes we do, you can drop by anytime you feel free to explain what you need and within one week your piece will be ready for you.
- What is the difference between rings polished versus cleaned and do you have this service? Cleaning a ring involves immersing the ring in soapy water to remove soap scum and bring the brilliance back to the gems. Polishing involves a wide array of machines and hand held tools to remove uneven or rustic surfaces.
- How can I pay, and do you have instalment payment service?
There are two methods of paying :
Yes we do have instalment payment service in collaboration with bank aletihad and capital bank.
- What services do you offer – resizing, engraving or redesigning jewelry?
In our shop we won’t say no to you we will offer any service you desire so yes we can resize or engrave and redesign your jewelry